If you would like to make a BitCore donation please use the following address: 2H5Yd89a7AyEYBALLZXwUwcaT7ZAFUFdo6
If you would like to make a BitCoin donation please use the following address: 1M13RDj2RAtx6SGqQJDPPJuJn9Q8SRGBpu
Or a LiteCoin donation please use the following address: LXiGEVRSnucBLWE1EupZDSzfwadUeQTpfd
or you can donate through Paypal The registration code is: 0328EFFE24BA-FREE
SequBeat Pro v7.0
- Create basic drum TAB scores that can be read by a drummer.
- ACIDize samples ( make seemless loops ) up to 12 seconds long
- Import up to 32 samples which can be pitch shifted at your command
- Supports import of external drum kit libraries (Sequbeat now comes standard with the All the kits )
- Exellent practise tool for guitar, bass, keyboard etc.
- High Quality samples (44.1KHz CD Quality
- Rock Kit: 16 Great samples, 2xKicks, Snare, 2xHi-hats, 2xToms, Shaker, Cow Bell, Rimshot, Clav, Tambourine.....
- Individual Left, Right panning for each samples.
- Easy pattern construction and song composing.
- Semi-tone Pitch Shift
- Dynamic volume control for each sample placed
- Now converts song to mp3!!
SequBeat has appeared in numerous magazines including front cover feature software in "Computer Music Magazine" issue 29 where it sported version 6.5.
Version 4.0 computer music has also been reviewed in Issue 11
Including USA Shareware magazine
SequBeat offers a full virtual drum kit for all of your practicing and songwriting needs.
It works as a sequencer for constructing percussion quality
sounds. SequBeat comes with the "Power" drum library
that features 16 great samples. The Power kit items include
a kick, high hat, snare, cymbal, shaker, rimshot and much
more. You'll also be able to import up to 32 samples of your
own. Enjoy full pitch and semi-tone pitch shifting for each
individual sample. You can also control volume as well as
perform left and right panning.
SequBeat provides a multifunctional environment for pattern construction. You can choose between seven patterns from the library, and set the length/beat as well as update it with a click of a button. Create full pattern playlists for song writing and compilation tasks. You'll be able to save songs and patterns (at least in the registered version) as a WAVE file. At 44.1 kHz, you'll have the best sounding samples around.
This version also allows you to ACIDized you samples, create up to 12 second seemless loops, perfect for DJ work or pro recording. It also has the ability to create drum TAB scores for you to print out. SequBeat is the best product available to do this and with SequBeat it's so easy to do!
TAG MP3 allows you to tag your own work or recordings with usefull information such as:
- Track name
- Artist name
- Album name
- Year created
- Create pipe hit drum sounds.
- Fast editing creating wicked dance samples
- Use of 20 internal drum samples to create some really awsome effects.
- Live editing.
- Easy visual editing layout.
- Create seamless loops/breakbeats
- Pattern to wave or song to wave capability
- Kick ass 44.1Khz CD Quality sound
- Individual pan ( left/right ) and volume control
- Unlimited pattern list